Job Title and Occupation
Date: Jan 1, 2023
Job Title: Industrial Engineer
Occupation: 17-2112.00 Industrial Engineers
Agency Job ID: VERSAIE2022
Earliest date to display this job order on the system: the date you submit
Last date this job order will be displayed on the system: 33-35 days since the date you submit the job order (choose from Monday-Friday)
- Review the current nesting program and develop a new nesting program for cost-saving and efficiency improvement (metal and wood).
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders and related information. Lead the design and implementation of new production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste to meet the stakeholders’ goal on time.
- Develop and monitor the quality report to identify the potential opportunities in manufacturing, production, assembly, packaging for cost-saving. Utilize PDCA cycle to improve the product quality and process.
- Develop new packing and shipping methods for cost-saving and reduce packaging damage cases.
- Formulate an inventory model to maintain the inventory level.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices in manufacturing methods, and trends and developments in technology and equipment in order to maintain the organizations competitive edge.
- Train staff for new processes and providing instructions and manuals.
- Continuously evolve and improve the metrics measuring impact of the Process Engineering efforts.
Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research Engineering, or a related field. Must have Knowledge of production planning and scheduling, inventory management in operations, Lean Six Sigma, Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, SAP, AutoCAD, Application of queuing systems for simulation; Knowledge of Statical methods to control the process quality, process control system, sampling plan, Quality Control.
Minimum education required: Master’s Degree
Location/Work Site Information
Address: 14105 Avalon Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90061
Compensation and Hours:
Salary Range: $89648 - $90,000/year
Full-Time or Part-Time: Full Time
Job Application Methods Accepted
Check the methods that individuals may use to apply for this job:
By Mail: 14105 Avalon Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90061
Enter a brief description of the application process: (2500 characters max.)
Any applicant who is interested may submit resume w/code VERSAIE2022 to: Christopher Laudadio, VERSA PRODUCTS, INC., 14105 Avalon Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90061
Applicant Notification Method:
Would you like to be notified when a job seeker applies for this job? No